2013-14 New and Returning Athlete Physicals
Save time by printing and filling out your medical paperwork before coming to the Athletic Training Room.
ITEMS REQUESTED TO PROVIDE OUR SPORTS MEDICINE STAFF:
1. Proof of Medical Insurance
2. Medical documentation of being diagnosed with Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) or Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder (ADHD) with specific prescription for this disorder.
3. Medical documentation of being tested for sickle cell trait and results of this test. (These tests and results can be found at the hospital in which you were born.)
4. If student-athlete will be a MINOR (under the age of 18) while attending New Mexico State University; we will need multiple signatures from a parent/guardian.
5. Medical documentation of any major injuries, including (but not limited to): Diagnostic reports, surgical reports, doctor's notes, rehabilitation progress notes
FULTON CENTER ATHLETIC TRAINING ROOM
The Fulton Center Athletic Training Room, located on the 2nd floor of the Stan Fulton Center has become the main athletic training center on campus since its grand opening in the fall of 2004. All injured or ill student-athletes are to report to this athletic training room for daily treatments.
8 AM-12 PM
1 PM-5:30 PM
By appointment only
PAN-AMERICAN CENTER / FIELDHOUSE
The Pan-Am and Field house athletic training rooms will be open two hours prior to volleyball/basketball/football practices and two-three hours prior to home games.